Vision and Mission
Warrina, leaders in the provision of excellent, innovative aged care services.
To be recognised as the “provider of choice”, delivering excellence in care services for North Queensland that meets and exceeds the needs and expectations of our residents.
To encourage excellent service by our staff and volunteers so their contribution is a means of personal and job fulfilment.
We, the board and staff of Warrina, work towards the achievement of our Mission within the framework of and guided by the following values:
|Integrity||Integrity in the performance of our obligations|
|Quality||Achievement of quality of service through best practice|
|Communications||Commitment to consultation and effective communication with our stakeholders|
|Accountability||Emphasis on transparency, accountability and responsibility in the delivery of our services and in making decisions|
|Community Service||A focus on community service with benefits for all|
We will enhance the quality of life to our residents providing them with the best of care, compassion and a pleasant and relaxing living environment.
|Support ||To provide assistance to those in need of help.|
|Kindness||To provide an environment that is welcoming with kindness and respect.|
|Environment||Create a comfortable environment in which to live and work.|
We believe that:
- every residents has the right to age with dignity and to live their life to their fullest capabilities.
- Warrina encourages residents to live, as independently and fully as their capacity permits therefore our facilities must provide the necessary supportive infrastructure to enable residents to achieve this.
- each resident will be treated holistically to meet their physical, spiritual, emotional, cultural and social needs. Likes, dislikes and preferences are acknowledged.
- each resident has control of his or her life and is given the dignity and recognition of his or her right to exercise such control by being provided with choices and being consulted in matters and events affecting them personally.
- priority of admission to Warrina is of assessed needs regardless of race, colour, creed or social status.
Warrina strives to maintain a homelike atmosphere.